Monday, June 3, 2013

Hastily Composed Title Added After I Realized I Had None

Whoops, I've been MIA for almost an entire year.  My bad.  Let's catch up on what's been happening in weez world, shall we?

1. BABY!
Daz right.
Sweet little Sean was born March 4.  And while in most ways it was an easy-peasy pregnancy (no health problems, thank God), in other ways it just wasn't. I was fatigued from almost the very beginning right up until when I delivered.  I also puked my guts out for a solid two months during the first trimester and the beginning of the second.  I never got the burst of energy I had during my second trimester of my first pregnancy, and my third-trimester "nesting" consisted of spending endless hours looking at cloth diapers online.  Elise stopped napping not long before I became pregnant, and I worked (very) part time during weeks 11-23.

So yeah. Kinda fell off the face of the blogosphere.

But hey, he's here!  And he was even a couple weeks early, bless his heart.

2. My husband entered the Church at Easter Vigil this year.  Whoa!  Years of prayers answered!  Cannot express how elated I am to share the same faith with my beloved spouse.  I wish I had a picture from that night (we all stood up in front of God and everybody together as he was confirmed), but alas, I do not.  You can enjoy this picture from Sean's baptism instead -- it was only a week later.


3. We're still living in central Pennsylvania, and we'll be staying here at least another year (probably not more than that).  And I actually like it now.

I know, RIGHT?!  I didn't think it was ever gonna happen, but it did. There are cool people living here!  There are fun things to do for families!  And parks galore!  And beautiful scenery!  And a vibrant Catholic community!  I still wish we lived closer to family and friends from back home, and I hope that someday we will.  But for now, we're here, and we're happy about that.

4. I'd better put away the laundry before the bébé wakes up.

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're back to the blog world :) I've missed reading updates, fb just isn't the same. Such exciting stuff :) Sean is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! I've missed being a part of the blog world. I'm a terrible blog citizen, I'm afraid...I haven't been leaving comments. :( But I've kept up on W's and E's updates and I LOVE reading them!

      Delete
  2. Yay so glad to see you! And yay for baby! and for hubby! yaaay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Congratulations on one month of marriage (and for your confirmation too)!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Louise! Congratulations! What is it about pregnancy that dropped a few of us "pseudo-bloggers" of the face of the earth! He is so precious. I've missed your blogs and hope you get a chance to do it more. I have so many I've been working on myself but just can't seem to get them done! Ahh first world problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dacia!! Congratulations to you on your precious girl!!

      Delete
  4. So much excitement!! Prayers for your little family and oh yeah... laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise! Congrats! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete