Monday, April 30, 2012

Introducing the W2W Series

In my last post, I wrote about my recent experiences discussing faith with a Jehovah's Witness woman who distributes literature in my neighborhood.  My research and discussions have inspired me to write a series of posts on giving a Christian witness to Jehovah's Witnesses.  I plan to use this post as an index page for all of the posts I write for this series.  I'll be abbreviating the series W2W for "Witnessing to the Witnesses."  The first post should be up in the next day or so.

1. First Things 
2. History Lessons 
3. What Do They Believe?

2 comments:

  1. I loved your last post, and I really admire you witnessing to her. I am really looking forward to the series, and I am hoping I can learn a thing or two from you about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you're looking forward to it. I hope it's informative! :)

      Delete