Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Quick Note to my Readers

Happy weekend, dear readers!   I'm currently with my handsome husband and darling daughter in Washington, DC.  The past week has been a particularly busy one: Elise and I went to Sesame Street Live (we both loved it), Colin's oldest sister visited us for a few days, and then we had to prepare for our trip.  I've been able to keep up with posting, but I'm terribly behind on reading, commenting, and basically any kind of interaction, so I apologize for that.

We'll be returning home on Monday, and life should be considerably quieter after we get back (although Elise has been skipping her naps more often than she's taken them lately, so I may be losing that time for all things Internets).  Thank you for your patience.  I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours has been!
I'd be remiss if I didn't wish a very happy birthday to my sweet husband today!

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your posts this Lent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Colin!
    I don't know if you told me you'd ever decided on Sesame Street Live for certain. Glad Elise liked it! I'm betting Riley will love it, but I'm still not sure about Cam. Haha.
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip! (and see more pictures..hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from Colin! :)
      I don't know if I ever did. I think the timing might have been such that I bought the tickets right before you found out yours was canceled, and I didn't want to be all "oh that's too bad HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING!" More pictures are forthcoming!

      Delete