Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No More Frizz-Weez*

Ooh! I forgot to tell you!

I have short hair now!!!

It is so much easier.  And when I say that, I don't mean that I spend less time and effort on my hair every day, because I don't.  I spend about the same amount of time that I used to.  BUT, it actually looks nice, as opposed looking like a total frizzball.  And that's a win!

I was just looking through my tags to see if any fit this post, and at first glance I thought one of them was "loveliness," and I thought, "well, a new hairdo is a rather lovely thing."  But it was actually "loneliness."  Which I guess actually fit my last post.  But not really.  I was alone, but I was not feeling particularly lonely at the time!

My laundry has been in the dryer too long.  Does anybody else's dryer do that?  Just decide to keep going and going and going way longer than necessary?  But then, at other times, perform correctly? 

I probably should get the laundry out.
...it just buzzed as I was trying to think of a title for this post.
Oh, and THANK YOU for the support on my last post, it is very much appreciated!!!

*A pun on the product Frizz-Ease.  Which is a pun on frizzies.  Perhaps too much punnage going on here.

5 comments:

  1. Love your hair!!
    And I love that pun lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I could never pull off short hair, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 I LOVE your exuberance in this post. It made *me* feel exuberant. And it's only 8:30am...so yeah. :D

    #2 yay new hair!! Love it. And I'm in desperate need of a haircut myself...

    #3 So jealous you can pull off that short look. I've always wanted to, but I just don't think it works with my face at all. Maybe someday I'll get the balls to try, because dude. It would take only, like what - 6 months to grow out to "normal" again?

    #4 I didn't even have a chance to comment on the last post because you posted again so quickly. Score for so much Louise!

    #5 My comment for last post: I also am still being quite neglectful of my self-time. I need to take it so much, but at the end of the day I think I need me and Gary time more than I need *just* me time, so it gets sacrificed.
    I hope you guys find a fitting solution! I think I'll be able to approach a solution once my little nursling is a bit more independent. So good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand the frizz problem. I wash my hair one day and it is beautiful and curly, and then, the next day it is... kinky. Curls all out of whack, yo. So I usually pull it back with a hair tie. OR, if I am feeling ambitious, I will straighten it. I can't pull off short hair (tried- disaster!), but you look beautiful and oh so lovely.

    ReplyDelete