I've been running into some writer's block lately. So my quick takes are gonna be hella quick!
1. I am a sucker for anything that has owls on it.
2. We need a new house phone. I can't adjust the volume on our current one, and I can barely hear the person on the other end. This problem is intensified when my little girl babbles delightedly throughout my phone conversations, which happens often.
3. We might go to one of the local wineries tomorrow to sample local cheeses. But it's embarrassing when we don't end up buying anything, and I am loyal to my Meyer Dairy hot pepper cheese, which will not be featured.
4. The baby and I happened to stroll by that vintage clothing shop I mentioned on our way to the farmer's market today, and there were new, adorable dresses in the window! Even one with pockets! I wonder if any of them is my size. :)
5. We also strolled by the trendy store where I'll soon have store credit. There were some possibilities in their window too, so I have hope!
6. Said baby is now looking through some of her books, which is incredibly adorable.
7. Um, how did I forget? We got STRAWBERRIES at the farmer's market today! YIPPITY SKIPPITY DOO!!!!!!!!!
Happy weekend to all! It's been a hot, humid, lonely week here, so for me it's been a long time coming!