Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Need More Cowbell

I hope everyone had a glorious Easter Sunday, and continues to enjoy a beautiful Easter season!

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post detailing 10 juicy facts about my husband and me.  One of them was:
At one point during our courtship, the song "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys became popular.  Even though neither of us ever particularly cared for it, we adopted the term and some variations of it in our own vernacular.  Ergo, he was my boo, I was his goo; during our engagement, we were both foos; now I'm the woo to his hoo.
Tonight, I went into our daughter's room, where she was playing in her crib and her daddy was watching her.  I greeted him with "Hey, Hoo," and her with "Hey, Doo."  It was then that I realized that, in keeping with this theme, I am her moo.  Could anything be more true (troo)?!?
[I don't own the rights.  Hehe!]


In other milk-related news, tragedy strikes: it appears that our local grocery story has stopped stocking Dark Chocolate Silk PureAlmond.  I am heartbroken.  How could you do this to me, Giant?  I love the vanilla flavor and I'll happily buy it, so long as I can keep finding coupons.  But the chocolate was just so...amazing.  So wonderful.  So lovely at the end of a long, tiring day.  Sigh.  I haven't checked the other grocery stores in our area to see if they have it, so some hope remains.  Still, I am deeply saddened by this development. 

Stay tuned for another milk-related post!  (Hopefully saying so will force me to finish it!)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was Dark Chocolate Almond Milk,they definitely don't sell that around here! I have tried regular Almond milk which I wasn't a fan of, but I do love Silk Chocolate Soy! I'm looking forward to your milk-related post.

    I know I'm pretty mature, I suppose I have to be to be a mom, but I feel like when I turn 25 it will be expected of me! I plan to start a 30 before 30 list for my 25th birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I thought this was going to be a post about Will Farrell. :p

    Bummer about the almond milk. I have never had it, but maybe I will try it! It sounds good. Do you have a whole foods or trader joe's in your area? They would def. have something like that in stock.

    Happy easter to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete