Lately I've seen a lot of heart-meltingly cute baby pictures on the Interwebs (case in point); meanwhile, I've also been taking note of my own baby's irresistible adorableness. Ergo, I'd like to devote this week's quick takes post to photos of my darling baby girl!
1. One of our most cherished activities is something we call a "bed romp." My husband (or I, if he's not around, but it's so much better when he is) will swing our girl back and forth a few times and then toss her on our bed. This is followed up by snuggles, tickles, peek-a-boo, and whatnot. She loves this. She gets highly excited as soon as she realizes that a bed romp is imminent.
2. She started pulling up about a month and a half ago. One of her favorite anchors? The toilet, of course. We usually keep the bathroom doors shut, but inevitably she manages to bust in here and there. She likes to pound on it like a drum. I especially love it when she attempts to do this while I'm using it.
3. Her most favorite place to pull up is the dishwasher. When she hears us open it, she will scamper as quickly as she can to get there. I try to avoid letting her do it unless it's empty. I wasn't smart enough to realize I needed to do this until the day I looked over and saw her wielding a knife. (A butter knife. I'm not that awful, I swear.)
|See, it's empty! I wised up!|
6. I wrote about her new swimsuit last week, and here she is modeling it. I just love it on her!
7. I can't believe how much she's grown in the last nine months -- or how quickly that time has passed. Here she was when she was only 40 minutes old!